Chapter Management Resources
All chapter affiliation will be taking place through the National FCCLA Affiliation System. To enter your chapter information or affiliate students, please visit the National FCCLA Affiliation System. When you are completing anything within the Affiliation system, please make sure you are using a good internet connection. In addition, to ensure receipt of emails, make certain that emails are allowed to the email address you have on file. If you do not receive an email invoice upon completion, the most likely issue is the email being blocked by your school’s email system.
- Affiliation Step by Step Instructions
- Member Affiliation Information Google Form
- National FCCLA Affiliation Resources
- Temporary Membership Packages Information
The Red Handbook is your one-stop-shop for all things Nebraska FCCLA. Print a copy for yourself and make copies available to your members. In here you will find due dates, information about chapter awards, and contact information for advisers and student leaders across the state.
Get the most up-to-date information by subscribing to the Nebraska FCCLA listserv.
Subscribe by emailing Chelsey Greene at email@example.com.
Chapter Adviser Webinars
On behalf of the Nebraska FCCLA Board of Directors, all Chapter Advisers are invited to participate in FCCLA webinars led by Nebraska FCCLA advisers and Board of Directors members. The webinars are scheduled for the first or second Wednesday of every month from 4:15-4:45pm Central Time via Zoom. The topics will change each month and advisers can add your own ideas based off questions that you might have. These webinars are designed for new and experienced advisers alike. If you have knowledge or ideas to share about a particular topic please join in!
Please see the attached calendar for a list of dates and topics. Recordings will also be made available after the webinar. We hope many of you will be able to join us!
Time: 4:15 PM – 4:45 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Location: Your desk, classroom or home! The Zoom Link will be sent our prior to the schedule webinar!
2021-22 Upcoming Chapter Adviser Webinar Dates:
|August 25, 2021||Welcome Back & New Adviser 101 | Resources|
|September 8, 2021||2021-2022 Program of Work & Last Minute FLW Q&A | Resources|
|October 6, 2021||STAR Event Updates|
|November 10, 2021||State Officer & SPOT Candidates: How to Help Your Students|
|December 1, 2021||Nebraska FCCLA State Degree & STAR Events Q&A|
|January 5, 2022||FCCLA Week & Fundraising|
|February 2, 2022||Recognition Opportunities & Peer Ed Conference & SLC Planning|
|March 2, 2022||Chapter Officer Elections & Awards Banquets|
|March 23, 2022||Last Minute SLC Q&A|
|April 13, 2022||NLC Registration Q&A|
Looking for a past webinar conversation or resource? You can find 2020-21 webinars here!
Nebraska Impact Fund
The Nebraska FCCLA Impact Fund was designed by the Nebraska Board of Directors to help Nebraska FCCLA Chapters that have experienced a hardship. This hardship can be any natural disaster, tragedy, or financial hardship that may limit a chapter’s ability to participate in statewide events. Chapters may submit an application for funds annually no later than May 1 of the current year. Chapters may apply for up to $500 or until all funds are dispersed. Applications will be reviewed by members of the State Officer Team and Board of Directors. Additional funds for the Nebraska FCCLA Impact Fund will be collected during the Miracle Minute held during State Leadership Conference.
Engaging Alumni & Associates
Engaging alumni of FCCLA can be a tremendous resource to your students as well as for yourself. These individuals can contribute their time and talents toward assisting with chapter events, competitive event preparation, and career exploration opportunities. Advisers and chapters should utilize the resources below to help connect with alumni in their area.
- NEW! Nebraska FCCLA Alumni Initiatives
- Alumni Video Recording Information
- Nebraska FCCLA Alumni Information Collection Form
- Tips for Engaging Alumni
- Postcard to Alumni
- Alumni Press Release
- 2021-22 FCCLA Updates Presentation
- Nebraska FCCLA Flow Chart
- New Adviser Session Resource
- 2020-21 Nebraska STAR Events Handbook – updated 1.7.2021
- What is FCCLA PowerPoint
- STAR Events Promotional Flyer
- STAR Events Informational PowerPoint
- STAR Events Cheat Sheet – Helpful for 1st Time Advisers and Members!
- CTSO Medical Release/Personal Conduct Agreement Form
- FCCLA Participant with Accommodations Form
- This form should be completed if a student requires accommodations for competitive events or conference attendance.
- Nebraska FCCLA Dress Code
- FCCLA Adviser Academy Recap 2017
- So You Want to Be A…
- FCCLA Adviser Resources – Link to FCCLA Chapter Adviser Facebook Page Resources
- Your Future in FCS – FCCLA Fall Leadership Workshop Presentation from Sheree Moser, UNL Professor of Practice
- Say Yes to FCS Lesson Plan
Nebraska Management Resources
- State Bylaws 2020
- State Operational Procedures – 2019 Revision
- FCCLA Conferences and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- STAR Events and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- National Programs and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- Nebraska FCCLA Special Needs Form – please complete if you have a student that requires food-related, physical or visual accommodations at a state-sponsored even