2022-2023 Nebraska National Program Awards
To receive recognition for National Programs completed in your chapter, please complete the following application. If you are applying for more for more than one National Program category, be sure to enter it separately. Do not use the same project for multiple award categories; but, choose the category that best suites the project.
Chapters who complete this application will be recognized with a nametag ribbon at SLC. The top application in each National Program category will be recognized on stage at SLC during the Recognition session. Chapters who participate in the National Program Award process will receive additional recognition. Due date: March 1.
The following questions will be asked for each submission. Please remember, this information is how winners for each National Program are selected.
- Description of Project
- How many chapter members were involved in the project?
- How many people were reached through project events?
- How many people were reached through public relations efforts – (total circulation, viewership, etc.)?
This award application will now be submitted in the Affiliation Portal under the Program Awards tab.
- Click on Program Awards Tab
- Click on the specific National Program – Project Summary (not considered for monetary awards)
- Click on Apply Now
- Complete application
- Click Save
Need some ideas for a National Program? Did you know? FCCLA is proud to partner with like-minded organizations to offer exciting sponsored initiatives to chapters. Take a look at the opportunities below to learn fun ways your chapter can build skills and earn awards! Check out the Programs page on the National FCCLA website or see the great ideas below
- National Program Ideas from FLW
- National Program Ideas from Nebraska Program Awards
- More National Program Ideas from Nebraska Program Awards
- National Programs Partner Projects from National FCCLA
Power of One
Students who complete all 5 units of Power of One are recognized at the State and National levels. Advisers will have to select students eligible for Power of One recognition and upload the students’ application in the Portal by March 1. Students in Nebraska will be recognized during the Recognition Session at the State Leadership Conference. Deadline: March 1