Chapter Management Resources
All chapter affiliation will be taking place through the National FCCLA Affiliation System. To enter your chapter information or affiliate students, please visit the National FCCLA Affiliation System. When you are completing anything within the Affiliation system, please make sure you are using a good internet connection. In addition, to ensure receipt of emails, make certain that emails are allowed to the email address you have on file. If you do not receive an email invoice upon completion, the most likely issue is the email being blocked by your school’s email system.
- Affiliation Step by Step Instructions
- Member Affiliation Information Google Form
- National FCCLA Affiliation Resources
- 2022-2023 Temporary Membership Packages Information
The Red Handbook is your one-stop-shop for all things Nebraska FCCLA. Here you will find due dates, information about chapter awards, and contact information for advisers and student leaders across the state.
Chapter Adviser Webinars
On behalf of the Nebraska FCCLA Board of Directors, all Chapter Advisers are invited to participate in FCCLA webinars led by Nebraska FCCLA advisers and Board of Directors members. The webinars are scheduled on a Monday or Wednesday each month from 4:15-4:45pm Central Time via Zoom. The topics will change each month and advisers can add your own ideas based off questions that you might have. These webinars are designed for new and experienced advisers alike. If you have knowledge or ideas to share about a particular topic please join in!
Please see the attached calendar for a list of dates and topics. Recordings will also be made available after the webinar. We hope many of you will be able to join us!
Time: 4:15 PM – 4:45 PM Central Time
Location: Your desk, classroom or home! The Zoom Link will be sent our prior to the schedule webinar!
2022-2023 Chapter Adviser Webinar Dates:
|Wednesday, September 7, 2022||Welcome Back, 2022-2023 Program of Work, Last Minute FLW Q&A|
|Monday, October 17, 2022||STAR Event Updates | STAR Event Updates Summary Slides|
|Wednesday, November 9, 2022||SPOT/State Officer Candidates – How to Help, State Degree & STAR Event Q&A | Webinar Slides|
|Wednesday, January 11, 2023||FCCLA Week, Fundraising|
|Monday, February 6, 2023||Peer Education Conference & SLC Planning Question + Recognition Opportunities|
|Wednesday, March 8, 2023||Chapter Officer Elections, Awards Banquets, Last Minute SLC Q&A|
|Wednesday, April 12, 2023
||NLC Registration Q&A|
Looking for a past webinar conversation or resource? You can find 2020-21 & 2021-22 webinars here!
Nebraska Impact Fund
The Nebraska FCCLA Impact Fund was designed by the Nebraska Board of Directors to help Nebraska FCCLA Chapters that have experienced a hardship. This hardship can be any natural disaster, tragedy, or financial hardship that may limit a chapter’s ability to participate in statewide events. Chapters may submit an application for funds annually by November 1 or May 10 of the current year. Chapters may apply for up to $500 or until all funds are dispersed. Applications will be reviewed by members of the State Officer Team and Board of Directors. Funds received from AmazonSmile are earmarked for the Impact Fund; additional funds will be collected during the Miracle Minute held during State Leadership Conference.
- 2022-2023 FCCLA Introductory PowerPoint | 2022-2023 FCCLA Introductory Google Slides
- Nebraska FCCLA Flow Chart
- 2022-2023 Nebraska STAR Events Handbook
- CTSO Medical Release/Personal Conduct Agreement Form
- FCCLA Participant with Accommodations Form
- This form should be completed if a student requires accommodations for competitive events or conference attendance.
- Nebraska FCCLA Dress Code – 2022 Supplement
- Tips for Engaging Alumni
State Association Resources & Information
- State Bylaws – 2022 Revision
- State Operational Procedures – September 2022 Revision
- Board of Directors Policy Manual – coming soon!
- FCCLA Conferences and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- STAR Events and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- National Programs and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk