Chapter Management Resources
This year, all chapter affiliation will be taking place through a new database. To enter your chapter information or affiliate students, please visit the National FCCLA Affiliation System. When you are completing anything within the Affiliation system, please make sure you are using a good internet connection. In addition, to ensure receipt of emails, make certain that emails are allowed to the email address you have on file. If you do not receive an email invoice upon completion, the most likely issue is the email being blocked by your school’s email system.
The 2017-18 Red Handbook is your one-stop-shop for all things Nebraska FCCLA. Print a copy for yourself and make copies available to your members. In here you will find due dates, information about chapter awards, and contact information for advisers and student leaders across the state.
Get the most up-to-date information by subscribing to the Nebraska FCCLA listserv.
Subscribe by emailing Kristin Vest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engaging Alumni & Associates
Engaging alumni of FCCLA can be a tremendous resource to your students as well as for yourself. These individuals can contribute their time and talents toward assisting with chapter events, competitive event preparation, and career exploration opportunities. Advisers and chapters should utilize the resources below to help connect with alumni in their area.
- Nebraska FCCLA Flow Chart
- New Adviser Session Resource
- 2018-2019 Nebraska STAR Events Handbook
- CTSO Medical and Code of Conduct Forms
- What is FCCLA PowerPoint
- STAR Events Promotional Flyer
- STAR Events Informational PowerPoint
- FCCLA Adviser Academy Recap 201
- So You Want to Be A…
Nebraska Management Resources
- Nebraska FCCLA State Bylaws
- Nebraska FCCLA State Operational Procedures
- Strategic Plan 2020
- FCCLA Conferences and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- STAR Events and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- National Programs and Nebraska Career Readiness Standards Crosswalk
- Summary of State Operational Procedure Changes -2017