Alumni & Associates
Join Nebraska Alumni and Associates. We are currently working on building our alumni and associate database and provide professional networking, resources, and connections to the things that matter most to our organization. The cost of yearly membership is only $5!
Join at https://goo.gl/bT6C4o
Nebraska FCCLA invites our Alumni to present at conferences and visit our chapters! If you want to visit a chapter or have an idea for a presentation, please email email@example.com.
- Fall Leadership Workshop – Monday, September 21, 2020
- Peer Education Conference – Monday, February 22, 2021
- State Leadership Conference – Sunday, April 12 – Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Do you want to share information about your career or give advice to high school FCCLA members? With our Alumni Video program, you can! Select one of the following topics and record a 3-5 minute video over it, then submit as an MP4 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and recording tips, check out our Alumni Video Recording Guidelines.
- How has FCCLA impacted your career?
- How has FCCLA impacted your family?
- How has FCCLA helped you improve your community?
- What is the most important skill you learned from FCCLA?
- What’s your best FCCLA memory?
- What piece of advice would you give a high school FCCLA member?