Omaha Fashion Week
Nebraska Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America
are excited to announce a partnership to feature the
outstanding fashion design and construction work of students in Nebraska FCCLA.
Over the last 10 years, Omaha Fashion Week has grown to the nation’s 4th largest fashion event. In addition to supporting more independent fashion designers than any other organization in the region, Omaha Fashion Week supports young fashion designers by providing mentoring, educational opportunities, and a professional platform to showcase work.
This event will take place on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, which is Metro Community College Student Night. Additional collections from students across Nebraska will be featured as well.
Doors open at 6pm
Show starts at 8pm
Tickets are $10, or free with a student ID.
Guidelines for Participation
• Be a member in an affiliated Nebraska FCCLA chapter.
• Completed application, croquis, and pictures of the completed outfit delivered electronically to the State Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday, December 15 at 4pm CST. Pictures should feature the design being worn (face may be blurred) and may include front, back, and side views.
• Agreement to attend and participate in live event as well as any additional opportunities as available.
• Selected applicants must display items and promote experiences with Omaha Fashion Week as part of the State Leadership Conference.
• Student must create one complete outfit for modeling.
• Student may plan on self-modeling or utilize a model provided by Omaha Fashion Week. Students may not bring another individual to model the garments. Omaha Fashion Week can provide a straight size model (0-2) or a male model.
For more information about Omaha Fashion Week or to purchase tickets to this night or the entire week, visit https://omahafashionweek.com/