Omaha Fashion Week
Over the last 10 years, Omaha Fashion Week has grown to the nation’s 4th largest fashion event. In addition to supporting more independent fashion designers than any other organization in the region, Omaha Fashion Week supports young fashion designers by providing mentoring, educational opportunities, and a professional platform to showcase work.
This event will take place on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at the Omaha Design Center during the Student Night. Additional collections from students across Nebraska will be featured as well.
Guidelines for Participation
- Be a member in an affiliated Nebraska FCCLA chapter.
- Student must create one complete outfit for modeling.
- Completed application, croquis, and/or pictures of the completed outfit delivered electronically to the State Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday, November 15 at 5pm CDT.
- Pictures should feature the design being worn (face may be blurred) and may include front, back, and side views.
- Applicants will be notified of their status to participate by December 1. There will be additional paperwork to complete once accepted to participate in the event.
- Agreement to attend and participate in live event as well as any additional opportunities as available.
- Student may plan on self-modeling or utilize a model provided by Omaha Fashion Week. Students may not bring another individual to model the garments. Omaha Fashion Week can provide a straight size model (0-2) or a male model.
- Selected applicants must display items and promote experiences with Omaha Fashion Week as part of the State Leadership Conference.
For more information about Omaha Fashion Week or to purchase tickets to this night or the entire week, visit https://omahafashionweek.com/