Fall Leadership Workshop
The Fall Leadership Workshop has passed but we hope that all of you take what you learned and apply it toward your growth of knowledge about the organization, continue in your own leadership development, and work to build others. Your feedback about Fall Leadership Workshop is very important to us and we hope you will complete a conference evaluation here.
Monday, September 12, 2016
Registration begins at 8:30 AM. The conference will kick-off at 9:00 AM. The conference will conclude at 3:00 PM.
Ramada Inn Conference Center, Kearney, NE
This year’s restructured event will feature three tracks for attendees to chose from. These tracks will be
- Chapter Leader Track: sessions focused on helping chapter leaders be successful
- Next Level Leader Track: grow your leadership skills as a leader while interacting and working with other leaders across Nebraska
- New Member Track: get connected to FCCLA in this track designed for new members
The Next Level Leader Track is limited in attendance based upon a chapter’s membership from 2015-2016. Chapters with membership up to 30 members can send one individual to this Track. Chapters with membership of over 30 can send up to two members. Chapters may choose to send members to all three Tracks or to just one, depending on the needs of their students. The cost is $20 per attendee, regardless of the Track selected.
Chapters that wish to stay in Kearney the night before, may contact the Ramada Inn in Kearney at 308-237-3141 for reservations. Advisers should state they are coming for the Nebraska FCCLA Fall Leadership Workshop and they will be given a nightly rate of $75 and includes a delicious, hot breakfast buffet at the hotel. Reservations should be made prior to August 29.
Chapters that will be arriving the evening before can take advantage of discounted event offerings in Kearney.
- Kearney Cinema 8
- $6 admission which includes box of popcorn and 12 oz. pop
- Movie titles and showtimes will be posted a week prior